I want to give you some softwares and techniques by which you can solve your bangla font problem of your mobile.
IndiSMS: Latest Version2.2.0:
“Indisms” is a very useful software for Bangla language. It also support all Indian language besides bangla. Just go to this link and download software
.1 IndiSMS is a free mobile phone application that allows users to send and receive Indian Language SMS. It allows the user to type the message in a phonetic manner using English alphabets . Application also gives facility to the user to enable dictionary in that particular language (currently only hindi dictionary is supported). IndiSMS uses similar screens and menus to write/send/view the messages as the native (English) messaging application on your phone. IndiSMS supports 9 major languages spoken in India.They are
By this software you can write unicode bangla font, send bangla sms,read bangla sms from your mobile.
Bangla Unicode font:
“Unicode bangla font” this is another very important software for Symbian mobile phone. Its NikoshBangla Unicode font for mobile device. Its a totally new bangla unicode font. It has packed it for all s60 v1 & v2 handsets. You can read bangla using this unicode font. It will convert your all number in bangla font. Its so useful to all banla language user. Download the font from link below(after installing restart your device)
->> Direct Download (424 kb)
Bangla font in “Opera mini”
First go to your address bar then write (without http://www.)
And then go button of the page where you will get
“User bitmap fonts for complex scipts”
select “yes” and save. Ok you can see bangla in your opera mini browser.
How to: Change Fonts in S60 3rd
E- Series, E65, E70, E90, How To, N-Series , N73, N76, N77, N80,N81, N82,N93, N95, N95 8GB,Nokia ,S60,Symbian
You want to customize your S60 device? Yes? Okay, let’s customize! I’ll show you how to change the fonts of your set. Let’s start…
Works on all S60 3rd devices except those with built-in memory like N95 8GB or N81 8GB!
1. You need: A Nokia S60 3rd device, something to write, a cardreader or USB-cable and ofcourse your computer.
2. At first download a explorer like “x-plore” or similar and install it on your device.
3. Then startyour explorer and go to Z:/resource/Fonts
4. Now you need something to write. Write down exactly the rename of all the fonts in this folder
5. Choose the font that you want on your device. It should be a *.ttf file. You can download fonts e.g. solaimanlipi. You can also takea file from your computer, if you use windows they´re all in C: \WINDOWS\Fonts
6. Make anew folder called “Fonts”, and copy the font you’ve chosen in this folder. Paste it as many times as you need it and rename it exactly like the names you’ve written down before (above picture)
7. Takeout your memory card or connect your device to the computer and choose data transfer.
8. Go to your memory card (E:\) and create a new folder called resource if it isn´t there yet.
9. Now copy the folder “Fonts” you’ve made before and paste it into the resource folder on your memory card.
10. Switch off your phone and put in your memory card. Now turn on your phone again.
11. Congratulations,you changed the font on your device! To reset the font, just turn off your phone, take out the memory card and delete the folder “Fonts” on it. Put it in again and restart the phone. !!!
VERY IMPORTANT: Do NOT change the fonts on your phone memory (C:\), only on your memory card (E:\)!!!
If there are any questions leave a comment.
Filed under: Mobile, Tips & Tricks Tagged: | bangla facebook stutes symbian by mobile, bangla font, bangla font application n73, bangla font for mobile, bangla font for nokia, bangla font for opera mini, bangla font for symbian, Bangla in opera mini, bangla mobile apps, Bangla unicode font, bangla view in mobile, download free bangla font for n, download free bangla front for symbian mobile, how to view bangla in opera mini, opera mini bangla, Solve your bangla font problem of mobile, unicode font for mobile, unicode font. Unicode font for mobile